Percocet 5/325 is one of the doses of Percocet.
It comes in a white round tablet. And it is a relatively light dose for children and adults.
Percocet pill belongs to the opioid drug class because it contains a combination of Oxycodone and Acetaminophen. Oxycodone salt plays a significant role in calming the brain and providing relaxation to the body.
And Acetaminophen is responsible for curing mild fever and tiredness.
Hence, Percocet helps to deal with acute to chronic pain.
Prevalence of Chronic Pain in the USA
According to the current reports, there are 100 million adults who are dealing with chronic pain. And 1 in 5 people is looking for chronic pain treatment. Research also suggested that women are more prone to get chronic pain as compared to men. However, there are various factors linked with the prevalence and susceptibility of any negative experience.
PRECAUTIONS of Percocet 5/325mg
- Recurrent consumption of Percocet may bring dependency and addiction. Hence it should not be beyond the prescription.
- Always ask your doctor before making any decision, because the dictionary first examines the health and body capability then prescribes the suitable dosage.
- Percocet medicine may bring some severe side-effects which have hazardous effects such as respiratory depression and heart problems.
- People with mental illnesses like depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder must avoid taking Percocet.
- Pregnant women should avoid Percocet because of the potent opioid agonists.
- And the lactating mothers should also not try the medicine without a doctor’s consultation.
Need to cure Chronic Pain
You should not ignore chronic pain because it can cause hazardous health risks.
Obesity is one of the root causes of many disorders because of the high presence of chronic pain means less physical work.
On the other side, chronic pain is a nightmare for elderly people aged 60.
And lastly, Arthritis/cancer are two crucial conditions where chronic pain is hard to cure.