Showing all 2 results
- Sort by:
Valium: Avail relief from seizures and alcohol withdrawalValium is a medication that can remove many problems. These points better describe the reasons for using it:
- It is an efficient sedative for many medicinal purposes.
- It is an effective medicine for the people who are suffering from muscle cramps, seizures, and withdrawal symptoms.
- Benzodiazepine is the class of the drugs that constitute this medication.
Valium dosage precautions and warningsIf you are planning to take Valium, you must know about the procedure to make it:
- The first thing would be to contact your doctor. It would protect you from the future side effects.
- Since taking the inaccurate dosage of liquid medication can cause side effects. Therefore, you must get the correct measure.
- If you are taking the medication along with some other component, then don’t take it without the dropper.
- The usage of droppers during the later hours can prove to be fatal.
- Your doctor plans your dosages after the reviewing of the conditions, likewise body weight, age, and severity.
- It would not be advisable for you to enhance the dosage that your doctor has prescribed you.
Valium dosage instructionsFollow these points to know more about the dosage:
- It would help if you swallowed the complete tablet. If you chew or crush it, it will affect the dosage.
- Always take a solid tablet. Liquid medicine can go wrong in terms of amount.
- 2 mg to 4 mg, twice or thrice per day for the treatment for anxiety.
- Acute Alcohol Withdrawal- 10 mg thrice or four times.
- Doctors suggest a reduction of 5 mg in the dosage due to the side effects.
- Skeletal muscle spasm- 2 mg to 10 mg thrice per day.
- For Convulsive disorders- The dosage is 2 mg to 10 mg, thrice, or four times per day.
Valium side effectsThese are some Valium side effects on your health:
- Fatigue, weakness, and tiredness
- Impairment in vision
- Sore throat
- Skin rash
- Problem in breathing
- Itching and swelling
Valium Drug interactionsValium can react with some other medicines. It reacts with these medicines and produces harmful effects:
- Adderall – It is an ADHD treatment medicine.
- Ambien- This drug is a cure for sleeping problems
- Ibuprofen- Doctors prescribe it for pain relief and fever treatment.
- Clonazepam, Methadone, and Hydrocodone
- Norco, Tramadol, and Vicodin