Showing all 1 result
- Sort by:
Suboxone: Treat the extreme opioid addiction casesSuboxone is highly effective if you have been looking for alternatives to get rid of addiction. This medication comprises two drugs- Buprenorephrine and Naloxone. The purpose of this medication is:
- Buprenorphine is the drug that helps in the induction/ incorporation of sleeping effects in the patients. It is to treat the causes of pain.
- Naloxone helps in the suppression of the effects that make the patient feel the symptoms of relief from the side effects of opioid addiction.
- This medicine does not treat pain. It is an alternative to opioid addiction.
Dosage intake instructions of SuboxoneSuboxone is a drug that helps in the suppression of addiction and opioid symptoms. These points are the instructions to get the desirable effects:
- Make sure that you go through all the precautions and get the appropriate information about the dosage.
- Check out the conditions of your body and allergic reactions, if possible.
- If you are starting on the dosage, then the initial dosage is eight mg/2 mg. is one of the starting dosages for the people who are on the first medication of this drug.
- For clinical purposes, the initial dosage is 0.5 mg to 2 mg. They can further titrate this dosage to 4 mg.
- You need to take these dosages in the intervals of one to two hours.
- You can get this dosage for some weeks until the medications show some positive results and effects.
- kindly, avoid the consumption of suboxone during pregnancy. Above all, it may obstruct the development of the infant.
- During treatment, you have to maintain the distance from the intoxicants because of interaction.
Suboxone side effects and other complicationsThere are many cases where you are unable to administer the dosage as per your doctor. It can yield serious consequences, known as Suboxone side effects. You can get these effects:
- Opioid withdrawal symptoms
- Weakness and redness
- Back pain
- Uneven body temperature
- Serious allergic reactions
- Abuse and dependence
- Difficulty in breathing
- Liver damage problems
- Skin rashes
- Swelling of lips, throat, and tongue