Showing all 3 results
- Sort by:
Soma/ Carisoprodol for muscle pain relaxationSoma is the brand medication with synonym Carisoprodol. It helps in the stimulation of muscle pain and imparting relaxation. Check out the main functions of Carisoprodol:
- Carisoprodol forms an integral component of pain treatment therapies and other medications.
- It acts as an agent for suppressing the pain sensations and producing soothing effects.
- This medication works best with rest and exercises that the doctor prescribes.
- The primary function is to act as a musculoskeletal treatment agent.
- The therapies and medications with this drug are of shorter duration.
Warnings/ Precautions before Soma medicationYou must follow these precautions and warnings before Soma medication. Read these points to get the description of central signs:
- It would help if you were not allergic to the Carisoprodol component or meprobamate.
- The patient must not be having skin conditions like Porphyria and others.
- In the case of liver diseases, kidney diseases, and cardiovascular problems, you mustn’t take it.
- The doctors have not established any risks for pregnant or breastfeeding/lactating mothers.
- Soma is not suitable for patients under sixteen years of age and above sixty-five years of age.
- The duration of this medication is only two to three weeks.
Genuine instructions for Soma dosageYou must follow these norms to support the accurate dosage and precautions:
- Soma medication is available in 250 mg and 350 mg tablets.
- In most of the cases, doctors recommend it in the frequency thrice a day, depending upon the severity of the requirement.
Soma side effects and health risksIf you are unable to follow prescription warnings and precautions, your health becomes prone to the Soma side effects. These points provide the reference for them:
- Paralysis symptoms in the body are common. They include unusual orientation and movement of the limbs.
- Trouble can occur in speaking, thinking, and even vision.
- Uncontrollable movements in the eyes and others are also visible.
- In addition to these effects, more common ones are drowsiness, dizziness along with confusion.
- Your body temperature might be uneven with the symptoms of fainting, irritability, and hallucinations.
- If you consume this drug other than the prescription norms, then you might be a victim of Vision and thinking impairment.
- This drug might leave you with tiredness and fatigue for a longer time.
How long does Soma stay in the human body?Soma stays in your body for twelve to forty-eight hours after consumption. The Soma half-life is ten hours. It can still show up in the body after its elimination.
You can detect the presence in your urine, hair, blood, and kidneys. Beware of the possible sustenance of this medication in your organs.