Showing all 2 results
- Sort by:
Ritalin: Cure for adverse cases of ADHDRitalin is modern medicine to resolve the disorders dealing with psychological problems such as ADHD. It is one of the best medications that deal with such cases, so far. You can get the best effects of this medication once you are aware of the composition and other important aspects. It consists of some drugs, amongst which one of them is Methylphenidate. It is that drug that works on the brain. It works on the hormones that are an active part of the transmission for some important messages across the body.
Ritalin vs. Adderall: Which to prefer?If you are comparing the action of two drugs: Adderall and Ritalin, then here are some points of the Ritalin Vs. Adderall. Go through these points and find how both of them differ in their actions of curing this disorder.
- Although both Ritalin and Adderall are known as Central Nervous System stimulants, the presence of active ingredients in them makes them separate.
- Ritalin is mostly Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, whereas Adderall is Amphetamine and DextroAmphetamine.
- Ritalin covers the prescriptions dealing with the people falling in the age groups of children and adolescents. At the same time, Adderall is the main component for treating this disorder in most adults.
- Although they have the same effects, doctors often deny the patients to take their medication simultaneously.
- The degree of the Ritalin side-effects differs from that of Adderall. The various complications that are the result of the overdose of any or both of them are the same. However, they cannot interchange.
How can you take Ritalin?You must know how to take Ritalin. It is essential to ensure that you are following your Ritalin dosage and the related instructions quickly. These are some precautions and things that you need to keep in mind. These necessary warnings and precautions are:\
- Since this is an oral medication, make sure that you neither chew nor crush. However, if you are taking this medication in liquid form, make sure that your dosage amount is correct.
- You need to take the liquid medication with an accurate measuring device. You cannot use a household spoon.
- If you start feeling the symptoms of mild or extreme or mild Nausea, then make sure you report it to your doctor. Your doctor will best tell you why you need it and how to deal with these unwanted changes.
- You might get the side effects directly on the mental aspects such as depression, aggression, hallucination, imagination, and mood swings.
- You might not be able to control your anger and all the other responses of the body to the medication.
- If you continue to skip the doses or forget the right timings, then you might fall prey to the Ritalin addiction.
- You can suffer from the withdrawal symptoms while you have stopped the medication suddenly.