Showing all 5 results
- Sort by:
Percocet: Pain-Relieving Medication GuidePercocet is a leading medication that helps in curing pain. The pain can be a mild, moderate, or severe one. It can resolve the pain and bring relief in severe cases. You can go through the drug composition and its effects on the symptoms. The drug composition of Percocet comprises of the drugs, namely opioid and narcotic. A non-opioid pain reliever is Acetaminophen. Oxycodone is the opioid pain reliever. Acetaminophen also helps in the reduction of fever. They work together to change the response of the brain to various other hormones.
Procedures for the intake of PercocetThe instructions for the Percocet dosage are essential. They are critical. These are related to the intake frequency, dosage amount, and adversity of the effects if the patient misses or skips any warning. These are the precautions that you need to keep in mind:
- This drug consists of Acetaminophen and oxycodone. If you feel like getting the refill of these medicines, then make sure that you have previously consulted your doctor/ physician/ pharmacist.
- It is an oral form of medication. You need to take this medication orally.
- You can take this medication with or without food. If you feel the symptoms of nausea amidst the dosage, let your doctor suggest to you the possible remedies.
- You can decrease nausea by lying comfortably for an hour or more. You can even get the best effects when you are in consultation with your doctor.
- Sometimes, you can see the Percocet side effects when you are heading towards the more extended time consumption, overdose, and other warnings.
Percocet drug interactions and impactsYou can get the interactions with the consumption of this drug along with some illegal combinations. These are some drugs that if you intake together, then make sure you don’t take these combinations with Percocet pills:
- There is a long list of medications that you must not take along with this drug. The first one is Acetaminophen.
- You cannot take it with Adderall also. It produces some toxic reactions. Neither can you take it with Ibuprofen?
- You cannot even take it with the Fentanyl Transdermal system. You have to avoid this deadly combination that can get you poorly affected.
- Don’t even make it a point to consume it with grapefruit or similar juice with the content. If you are taking the liquid form of this medication, make sure that you don’t fall prey to the inaccurate dosage.
- For the liquid medication intake, you need to get the measurement via a medium that allows you to get the correct amount of the dosage. Make it a rule to use all these medications while being on the first signs of pain.
- Your doctor might suggest you use these medications in the cases where you are suffering from chronic symptoms of pain.
- Above all, you have to take medical counseling with a physician before making any decision.