Showing all 8 results
- Sort by:
Oxycodone: Medication to relieve pain symptomsOxycodone helps in the treatment of pain. This pain can relate to various causes in the human body. Read these facts about this medication:
- Oxycodone is the prescription drug for relief from pain. It is an analgesic that controls pain-sensing hormones.
- It uses a combination of narcotics as well as non-narcotic action.
- You can avail instant relief after the consumption of these drugs.
- The immediate-release formulation helps in the stimulation of instant pain relief.
- The availability of this medicine is in immediate release an extended-release form.
- You can find this drug with other medications like amphetamine, aspirin, and paracetamol.
- The brand name of this drug is Oxycontin.
Oxycodone consumption warningsSo, your doctor has suggested you take the Oxycodone medication. Now, read these warnings:
- Let yourself be frank about the allergies and other problems.
- Read the leaflet that your pharmacist gives you.
- Share the medical history of medication with your doctor.
- Do not consume it while being under depression and mental disorders.
- It is not permissible to use during the pregnancy phase because of side effects.
- You must not be having some breathing problems and asthma.
- Avoid medication while constipation and other digestive problems.
- The patient must be having no kidney or liver problems.
- The psychological conditions of the patient must be under control.
- The patient must keep in mind any problems related to mood and thinking.
- Take care of the medications that you are already taking or planning to take further.
- Doctors refuse this prescription drug for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
- Older people can get adverse effects while being on the medication.
- Above all, you have to quit the usage of intoxicants such as alcohol.
Oxycodone intake instructionsThese instructions are for the patient to know about the medications or dosage:
- The immediate oral release drugs are 5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, and 30 mg.
- The patients can take it in the amounts of 5 to 10 mg every four to six hours.
- People under the age of seventeen must not be using this medication.
- Older people beyond the age o sixty-five are prone to the risks.
Oxycodone overdose side effectsIf you are not careful in taking the medication, then you might find these Oxycodone side effects:
- Changes in mood
- Suicidal thoughts
- Distortion of personality
Since the Oxycodone half-life is 5 to 6 hours. But, you might be prone o adverse effects. It is advisable to get the advice of your doctor.