Showing all 2 results
- Sort by:
Modafinil Non-Proprietary name: Provigil
Modafinil/Provigil UsesModafinil is the drug that imparts the sensation of wakefulness. This function is to provide waking functionality to the patient.
- provigil help in controlling the consequences of Narcolepsy and Insomnia.
- It induces wakefulness in the breathing disorder results
- This medication also helps the people who work during nights.
- You can get help in increasing metabolism.
- Doctors prescribe this medication for alertness.
- Provigil is the prescription brain stimulant drug.
- This drug impact6s the functioning of the brain and metabolism.
Instructions for Modafinil dosageRead these instructions for the Modafinil dosage. These instructions are the general ones and standard:
- It dosage if 200 mg is excellent for Narcolepsy.
- In the case of Obstructive Sleep Apnea, you can have 200 mg once.
- For treating the shift disorder, you can have 200-25- mg/day once.
- The increment is possible after the doctor’s advice.
- The frequency is once in the early morning for people.
- In severe cases, you must consult your doctor.
Modafinil prescription warnings/ precautionsModafinil warnings are necessary to avoid future side effects. Read these warnings/ precautions to find the flip side:
- You must not have heart problems and other respiratory diseases.
- Report the cases of ongoing medication to your doctor.
- If you have severe sleeping disorders, avail relevant advice.
- Do not perform any task requiring you to be alert.
- If you are having blood pressure problems, avoid it.
- During pregnancy, you should not consume modafinil because it may obstruct the development of the infant.
- Share all your previous and ongoing medications with your doctor.
Modafinil intake side effectsYou can read these Modafinil side effects to cope with the adversities. These effects are:
- Suicidal thoughts
- Skin rashes
- Body ache
- Itchy skin conditions
- Respiratory problems
- Swollen lymph nodes
half-life and sustenanceModafinil half-life is 15-18 hours. It also stays in organs for these durations:
- It can remain in the human hair until two to three months for people.
- Provigil stays in human blood, kidney, and urine for three to four days. Above all, go with prescribed manner.
- You can detect the presence of this drug for three months.
- This persistence can lead to the extension of side effects.
- You must report the symptoms to your doctor and get relevant advice. Above all, the deletion process may vary from patient to patient due to health attributes.
Meanwhile, you can find more relevant information and discover essential aspects. Although you cannot avoid these effects, you can be alert.