Showing all 5 results
- Sort by:
Levitra: Treat the stimulation and dysfunction problemsIt forms an important medication for impotence patients. These points describe the functionality of Levitra:
- Vardenafil is also available in the generic name of Vardenafil.
- It helps in treating male impotence problems.
- Examples of impotence problems include sexual stimulation and erectile dysfunction.
- This medicine improves blood circulation to the walls.
- Vardenafil enhances the erection time for stimulation.
- This medication is only for occasional usage.
- This medication should not be used with other drugs and alcohol due to the mechanism rate.
- vardenafil exists with its subsets. Above all, must take counseling with a sexologist to know about your adequate dose.
Levitra usage /dosage instructionsBefore you use Levitra generic, go through these instructions. These instructions are the genuine ones:
- Do not use it as a substitute for authentic protective measures.
- You cannot use this medicine for HIV and similar problems.
- Before you use it for other purposes, avail advice from your doctor.
- Do not use nitrate in any form with this medicine.
- Never consume it while having a heart problem.
- You must not have weakness or skin problems while using it.
- Avoid this medication while having impairment in vision.
- The various dosages are 10 mg, 25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg.
- Patients can take 25mg or 50 mg during bedtime.
Levitra consumption side effectsThese points are the side effects of overdose or the wrong use of Levitra. It is also a drug, so it may also produce side effects if you are using it without a prescription. Read these instructions to know more:
- Prolonged erection
- Painful sensations
- Vision problems
- Fainting/ Unconsciousness
- Body pain
- Sleeping problems
- Skin allergies/ rashes
- Dermatological problems
- Chest, jaw and arms pain
Levitra Drug interactionsRead these names as they have some drug interactions. Avoid the interaction to stop harmful effects.
- Blood pressure medications
- Sleep control medications