Showing the single result
- Sort by:
Live an anxiety-free life with Farmapram.Farmapram belonging to the drug class benzodiazepines is mainly prescribed to treat anxiety disorders. It is a Schedule IV controlled substance by the DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency). The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approves this medication for medical purposes in the US. However, the medicine has some potential for abuse, addiction, dependency, and overdose. Therefore, it is illegal to buy farmapram online or out of the USA. Farmapram is a medication that is manufactured outside of the USA, in Mexico. But it is known as Alprazolam (brand name Xanax) in the US. Though the mane may vary, the formation properties are the same in both.
Farmapram treatment purposeDoctors prescribe Farmapram mainly for anxiety, but it can also treat several other disorders. Therefore, farmapram helps with the treatment of:
- Anxiety disorders
- Panic disorders
- Anxiety due to depression
- Social phobia
- Chemotherapy-induced Nausea and Vomiting
- Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
Farmapram DosageThe usual starting dose for treating anxiety is 0.25mg-0.5mg. But the dose can be increased after each interval according to the body's response to the drug. Also, the starting dose can be 1mg in people with severe anxiety. The doctor decides the dosage by analyzing a person's whole situation and health conditions. So, use the drug exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not change the dosages as they can cause overdose and undesirable effects.
Farmapram Usage GuidelinesFarmapram is a prescription medicine and requires specific rules to take it safely without feeling repercussions. Therefore the safety precautions are:
- You must consult the doctor and use it if they prescribe you. Also, follow the dosages they allow you to take on a daily basis.
- Benzodiazepines are addictive and can be habit-forming. Therefore, use them as a short-term treatment or as your doctor prescribes you.
- There can be an allergic reaction. Tell your doctor if you experience any allergic symptoms like swelling, rashes, or itching.
- Tell your doctor if you have severe conditions like lung, kidney, or heart diseases, breathing problems, sleep apnea, and others. The conditions can affect the treatment routine.
- Do not use opiates with benzodiazepines as they can create effects like coma, sedation, and even death.
- The drug can cause extreme dizziness and drowsiness. Therefore, please do not mix it with alcohol, marijuana, or other alcoholic beverages. They will cause more dizziness resulting in an increased risk of injury.
- Avoid taking medicine during pregnancy or breastfeeding. The drug can affect the unborn baby and can pass through breast milk. So could you not take it unless necessary?