Showing all 6 results
- Sort by:
Adderall XR: Medication guide for ADHD treatmentAdderall XR is a generalization of the Amphetamines or Dextro- amphetamines. They work towards common causes of psychological impairment. Why Adderall XR?
- It contains Amphetamines. They work as stimulants.
- They can cure concentration problems and disorders.
- You can develop the ability to memorize and organize things better.
- The problems and disorders of behavior remain under control.
- Vision and listening impairment are also excellent with this drug.
- Doctors prescribe it for the sleeping problems.
- These medications can cure weight loss problems.
- Hormones are their primary targets to improve or modify the functioning.
- Read the medication rules and warnings carefully.
- Avoid this medication if having allergies.
- Carefully know about the ingredients.
- Discuss your medication history with your doctor.
- Check your age group, weight, risk factors, immunity, and other factors.
- During therapy, you have to quit other drugs and intoxicants.
- Make every critical decision with the opinion of your doctor.
- If you are planning to conceive or already pregnant, tell it your doctor.
- Children and older people must avoid an overdose. Above all, it can be harmful for physical and mental health.
- you have to quit other drugs such as benzodiazepines due to interaction.
Adderall XR dosage guideIt consists of the dosage amount and other instructions that you need to know. These points describe the enough Adderall XR dosage amounts and need:
- Age groups that are permissible for this medication are above three.
- The dosage for children (3-5) years old is 0.5 to 2.5 mg/day.
- Similarly, children in the age group (6-12) years old take 5 to 10 mg/day.
- It takes four to six hours to act on the human body.
- Additionally, your doctor might prescribe the improvement in dosage after reviewing the dosage.
- A similar dosage is for people with narcolepsy.
- However, the requirement can vary as per the criticality of the situation.
Adderall Xr side effectsRead this list of most common and uncommon Adderall XR side effects:
- Common effects include bladder pain, cloudy urine, and painful urination.
- You might experience fluctuation in blood pressure, pulse rate, body temperature, and the tendency for frequent urination.
- Lower side back pain can also occur in most of the people.
- Less common effects are visible in emotional discomfort, vulnerability, depression, and long term dependence.
- You might feel exposure to unexplained pain in the whole body.
- Cold, cough, and fever can be the prominent symptoms of overdose.
- Some people may also develop sleeping problems.
- The patient might also feel exposure to memory loss, suicidal thoughts, and long term depression.
- Fatigue and tiredness can take over the patient. It can persist for the entire day.
Adderall XR half-life is 9 to 14 hours. You can even detect it in your blood, urine, blood, and hair after 2-3 months. Contact your doctor to avail of the best precautions and assistance.